Travel: Rockies Area QuickTime VR
Here are some of our Virtual Reality Tours of the Rockies, with a 360-degree wrap-around view of that point in the area.
Virtual Tours by Map
Zoom-out for outlying communities, zoom-in for inner city
Virtual Tours by Description
- Lac Des Arc Morning Panorama (1.5 MB file)
- Banff - Vermillion Lakes Springtime Panorama (1.0 mb)
- Banff - Sunshine Village Ski Resort Panorama (1.8mb file)
- Banff - Sunshine Village - Wawa Panorama (1200 kb file )
- Banff - Sunshine Village - Great Divide Panorama (1200 kb file )
- Pochaterras, Kananaskis Country (200 kb file)
- Elbow Lake, in Kananaskis Country (200 kb file)
- Canmore - from SilverTip Ridge (100 kb)
- Banff - Bow Falls (1.1 MB file)
- Banff - Banff Avenue Panorama (1100 kb)
- Banff - Lake Minnewanka Panorama (600 kb file)
- Banff - Mount Norquay Lookout Panorama (1200 kb file )
- Field BC Bridge in Yoho National Park (1.8 MB file)
- Golden BC Visitor Center (2.2 MB file)
- Revelstoke - Columbia River View, South Of Town (300 kb)
- Mount Revelstoke (BC) - Meadows to Mountain Viewpoint (200 kb file)
You can move left & right -- even look up and down -- using your mouse (or your keyboard's cursor
keys). You can also zoom in and out using the [Shift] and [Ctrl] keys.
If you do not have QuickTime installed with your browser, you should download it now. Since you may have to restart your computer you should bookmark this page before proceeding.